New Office Furniture
Q: Is there any warranty provided with purchase?
A: We are happy to provide copies and information of the manufacturer’s warranty information on all products purchased through Naugler Office Interiors.
- Please note products must be installed or assembled by NOI staff in order to maintain warranty.
Used Office Furniture
Naugler Office Interiors is dedicated to sourcing and selling the highest quality used office furniture, with that in mind, all used furniture items are inherently unique, please keep the below in mind when purchasing used products.
Q: Is the product on your website available to view in person?
A: We make every effort to keep our website inventories and quantities updated daily and have a showroom with samples of most items available to view in person, however we do have an off-site secondary storage location.
- If you are looking to view specific items, please call or email our sales team ahead of time to ensure they are available to view.
Q: Is there any warranty provided on your products?
A: We are able to provide a limited warranty on some used items:
- Seating gas lifts are warrantied for 90 days from the date of purchase, warranty will cover parts and labour to repair seating at our showroom.
- Seating adjustments (arm and tilt adjustments) can be returned within 90 days of purchase for repair/adjustment if possible, replacement of components or credit back against purchase.
- Mechanical items (drawer hinges, slides, glides) can be returned for repair or credit within 90 days, all items must be installed by NOI staff for
warranty to remain valid.
- Warranties on products are valid only when installed, removed and repaired by NOI staff.
Q: Does my used file cabinet come with keys?
A: We are not able to provide keys for all cabinets.
- All items with locks and keys are provided as is, some units may come with keys however they are not included for all used products. If keys are available and in stock for used cabinets we will provide them at the time of sale, if not we can provide information and costing to order them after market if they are available.
- Vendor for replacement keys is www.officekeys.ca
- Approximate cost of the first new set (including shipping) is $20.00, additional sets are $10.00 each when purchased at the same time. Note that aftermarket keys are “code-cut” and may not be guaranteed to work.
- Lock cores (to key alike) may also be available, cost varies depending on manufacturer and series. Re-keying of cabinets on site is subject to service calls and labour costs.
Q: Does the furniture have all required parts and accessories?
A: All items are sold in as-is condition, however some parts may be available aftermarket if required, here is a list of online vendors who may be able to sell OEM parts such as shelf clips, file bars and other items.
Sight Unseen Purchases
Q: How do I know the furniture I am buying will be the same quality as what I saw in the showroom or online?
A: NOI will review nicks, scratches, fabric rubs and other cosmetic damage on furniture prior to sale.
- All items are sold in as-is condition. As all used furniture items are inherently unique, purchases of multiple quantities or sight unseen items are taken or delivered in as-is condition,
- NOI will make every effort to ensure the condition is of equal or greater quality to the sample/showroom piece.
Q: What is included in my delivery fee?
A: We have different levels of service based on your needs for both commercial and residential locations:
- “Delivery” pricing is based on delivery during business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm) into loading dock or first available room on the main floor or elevator access into the space.
- “Installation” pricing includes assembly, placing and leveling of desks, cabinets and other furniture into the space.
- Stair carry of product must be noted at time of purchase if delivery or installation is requested, additional charges apply for stair carrying of material.
Holding & Storage?
Q: Our office is still under construction, are you able to hold our furniture until the space is ready?
A: Items can be held for up to 1 week prior to pick up or delivery at no charge (unless previously arranged)
- After 1 week, up to 10% of the total purchase value per week may be charged as a storage fee.
- This includes delays to pre-arranged delivery and move-in dates, please let us know as soon as any delays or issues arise if you have pre-scheduled deliveries or pick up dates.